Russian And Chinese News Agencies Are Starting To Compete Against The BBC

Friday 2 January 2015


John Lloyd, Reuters: Russian, Chinese ‘news’ coming to a TV near you



WNU Editor: I have started to use both news services RT and CCTV this past year. And while I do not trust them for the news that they report within their own borders .... outside and on the global scene I do find that these agencies do provide a consistent counterpoint from the standard main stream media. But as regular readers of this blog know .... I always identify the sources that I used for this blog. On a side note .... another advantage with RT and CCTV is on the issue of copyright .... unlike some western news agencies who do not want the "new media" to promote the news that they have on their websites .... RT, CCTV, Al Jazeera, etc. .... they want this promotion and the web traffic that it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading


Sidebar One