A Look At Fifteen Critical World Elections In 2015

Thursday 1 January 2015


Suffragio: 15 in 2015: Fifteen world elections to watch in 2015\



My Comment: The first election will be in Greece (January 25), and they have the potential to vote in a party that will profoundly impact the Euro .... but my prediction from the last Greek election still holds .... expect the status quo to win.



As to the elections that I am personally interested in .... they are .... Canada in October (because I live here) .... and my prediction is another Conservative majority win with the reason being that the opposition parties will be splitting the vote. Russia's parliamentary elections in December .... because I have friends who are running .... and they are on opposite sides. Belarus ... because I know that the fix is already in for Belorussian strongman Aleksandr Lukashenko (someone who I personally despise) to win another presidential term (November 12), but there is a very good chance that widespread protests could erupt because of the economic crisis now gripping the country. I am also curious on what will happen in Venezuela's parliamentary elections in December .... if there is fragrant voter abuse and fraud, and in view of the dire economic situation .... that situation could also be explosive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading


Sidebar One