Editor's Note

Tuesday 30 December 2014

For the past six - seven years I have been using a certain format to post stories on this blog. Picture or video, followed by a copy of a portion of a news story, it's link, and then other links that add content to the story. Unfortunately .... Google has now told me that because of copyright laws changing in Europe .... this is no longer permitted (they call it .... FRAMING THIRD PARTY CONTENT).



So there will now be a new format effective immediately .... and I can only hope that the Google Overlords will be satisfied with this change. If not .... well then .... I will then think of something else (i.e. create my own website independent from Blogger .... but with the same format).



I will also no longer be using any news links from Ireland, France, and Spain. And while I do not care about France and Spain .... Ireland does have a few good news websites .... unfortunately .... they do not like news aggregators like War News Updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading


Sidebar One